Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Evolve Branding is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Evolve’s web division across Canada.
Our Web Content team is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Web Developer to develop, support and troubleshoot Web site / application code.
Plan, prioritize, and action requests
Manage content in Microsoft SharePoint Online
Manage and support SharePoint Online Master Pages for employee Web Sites / applications
Develop and support SharePoint Online Web Parts
Application development for web / mobile
Manage and release code as per change management practices
Translate high level business objectives into web solutions that enhance the online employee experience
Configuration changes in Microsoft SharePoint Online, such as managing user permissions and groups.
Investigate and resolve technical issues on employee facing web sites / apps as raised by the product teams and customers
Supporting legacy small scale web applications
Using monitoring and analytic tools to triage and resolve issues
Coordinate requests for new content and changes to existing content
Create and update HTML pages, text, images and links to internal and external online resources
- Degree/diploma from a credited technical or design program and/or appropriate combination of experience
- 3-4 years application development / web production experience in a production environment
- Experience with C# and Java would be an asset
- Solid analytical skills to organize, prioritize and present web content from multiple sources
- Meticulous attention to detail: content, branding, formatting/style and consistency
- Proven self starter with ability to manage under minimum supervision with input from several internal departments
- Thorough knowledge of web / application development technologies and proven ability to apply this knowledge in a business environment
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in with Microsoft Share Point Online and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and related development platforms
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other databases
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools and technologies
- Development / coding skills would be an asset
- Flexibility to work outside of Normal business hours as required
- Proficient in both official languages an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Evolve is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Evolve Branding thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.