We’re looking for someone to add to the Evolve team. Besides possessing a general affinity for digital marketing, witty puns, kindness, Fridays, and snacking (fine– that’s negotiable), we’re seeking an individual with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience for the position of Senior Designer.
At Evolve Branding we take pride in all the work we do, as well as the working environment we have created. We’re big believers in order to produce your best work and get your creative juices flowing you must get good sleep, drink water & enjoy life!
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
As the Senior Designer, you will lead, develop, create & design content for all things digital. This includes social media platforms, websites, digital banners, etc.
You must have great interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute and discuss ideas within the cross-functional team and with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, create, design and publish unique content for social media channels.
- Together with the web developer create images and assets for website builds.
- Participate in creative marketing discussions to help achieve a great standard of quality for the brand.
- Create, design, maintain and produce online visual assets. These could be; social media assets, graphic elements, illustrations, lifestyle photography & imagery, and promotional online content.
- 5-7 years of digital agency experience as a designer
- Excellent design sense & interpersonal skills with the ability to openly contribute and discuss ideas within a highly collaborative and cross-functional team. Ability to articulate design logic and reasoning across disciplines.
- Experience working with large brands in an agency environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects & deadlines.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge in design and production requirements, as well as the tools used for producing animated HTML 5 banners.
- Experienced with HTML, CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & other relevant tools.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with cross-functional team clients.
To submit, please provide your resume & portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 7 years (Preferred)