This position is responsible for the achievement of the daily, weekly and annual sales and profit goals. This position manages the routine daily operations of the Sales Department and assists with sales management activity with various tasks including but not limited to:
- Ensure the proper delivery of current information advertising kiosk and all new products.
- Plan and forecasting sales objectives, establish individual sales goals, constantly
monitor sales activities against business objectives.
- Train and coaching with the sales team.
- Appraise and evaluating the potential of products with the help of operating team.
- Ensure that information advertising kiosks and APPs are ready in a timely manner.
- Lead weekly/daily meetings with the sales team to ensure efficient communication.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
- Increase profitability by following and implementing processes.
- Design and co-ordinate sales and promotional programs.
Position knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related working experience in technology industry.
- Ability to lead and train a team of sales.
- Ability to plan and organize the work of others.
- Professional demeanor and maintains a professional appearance.
- Must have strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales/track record.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Keen desire to drive change and evolve with the industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and to provide team leadership as appropriate.
- Understanding of the principles of motivation and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve goals.
Remuneration for this position will be a blending of some salary with a high commission for the sales component. Compensation will be based on experience and results.
Come work with us!
If you are looking for meaningful new challenges and have a solutions-oriented attitude, we want to hear from you. Join Evolvefor a workplace filled with equal employment opportunity, rewarding work, and opportunities to develop new skills and grow your career.
Please be noted that candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Required)