Can you picture yourself working with brands like Google, Telus, UFC and others?
If you’ve got a proven track record of success in customer service or hospitality, and are looking to branch into a successful sales career, this role is for you!
As an Outback Sales Account Manager, you will act as a trusted consultant to world famous companies to build employee engagement, create a healthy work environment, and increase productivity through team building, training, and executive coaching initiatives.
We believe that with the right support, tools and systems, you will be successful and therefore, we’ll equip you with:
- Salesforce, the #1 CRM today
- LinkedIn Navigator, so you have the ability to immediately access information about your leads, customers and new prospects
- Ongoing coaching and training to be the best you can be
- Ongoing team and individual reward opportunities
- Customer accounts from day one
- A marketing machine that will feed you numerous leads every day to help you build your book of business
- The opportunity to work from home once you are consistently surpassing goals
- A work environment that feels ‘start-up’ yet with over 25 years of consistent growth and performance
- Customer database with thousands of testimonials recommending Outback Team Building & Training so you can immediately build trust with your new clients
We are committed to setting you up for progressive personal, professional, and financial growth to earning six figures! Our commission and bonus plans are uncapped and solicited sales pay out double the commission. Our marketing team will generate leads for you each day and within 90 days, we will train and equip you with the knowledge and tools to proactively generate repeat and new business which, in addition to the leads from our marketing efforts, will help you grow your book of business and a sustainable, successful sales career.
- Effectively manage time in order to plan and prioritize leads that come in throughout the day
- Follow established best practice systems and processes when working to generate and convert leads
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our current product and services
- Play a vital role in ensuring that new and existing clients experience the best service
- Follow and improve workflow best practices specific to verbal communications, written communications and customer relationship management systems
- Business Development – build high quality relationships with new and existing accounts, to grow your book of business
- Flexible workstations and stand-up desks!
- Fantastic company culture, with monthly team socials, outings and activities throughout the year
- Medical and dental benefit coverage, annual performance bonus, RRSP matching scheme and 5 paid personal days!
- Fun perks, including our office snack bar, birthday lunches, $100 yearly fitness allowance, $100 yearly allowance to step out of your comfort zone
- Our annual company retreat, and more!
- 40 hours per week, between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)